Mio wins Best Innovation for Collaboration at Enterprise Connect 2019
We are immensely happy to announce that we have been awarded the Best Innovation for Collaboration award at Enterprise Connect 2019! We’d also like to give a big shout out to Microsoft who was also nominated for the Best Innovation for Collaboration award with their front line workers offering.
Enterprise Connect is one of the leading exhibitions in
More companies than ever were competing for their chance to stand out in front of the judges this year. We were also nominated for the Best of Enterprise Connect award with leaders like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Cisco, Lifesize, and Talkdesk. A massive congratulations to Microsoft who scooped up that award.
Exciting times for Enterprise Connect (and us!)
The annual event brings IT executives and decision-makers together with some of the most inspiring vendors in the market. The event explores the issues most prominent in the communication space each year and guides those in the process of digital transformation.
This year, the judges were searching for stand-out businesses in four major categories, including best of the following :
- Application of AI: Voximplant, Amazon Web Services and
- Innovation for collaboration: Microsoft and Mio
- Upgrade to an existing product: Amazon Web Services, Talkdesk
- Communications/collaboration device: Cisco, Lifesize, Kaptivo, and Poly
Winners in each category were as follows:
- Best Application of an AI: tie between Voximplant and Amazon Web Services
- Best Innovation for Collaboration: Mio
- Best Upgrade to an Existing P
roduct: tie between Amazon Web Services and Microsoft
- Best Communications/Collaboration device: Poly
- Best of Enterprise Connect Overall: Microsoft
Mio CEO, Tom Hadfield, commented on the nomination:
“Mio is honored to be recognized as one of the leading innovations in collaboration. It’s humbling to be shortlisted alongside industry leaders like Microsoft and Cisco, and further validates our hypothesis that enterprise customers want to keep their teams in sync across Microsoft Teams, Webex Teams and Slack.”
Celebrating a new generation of innovation
We’re thrilled to have been placed alongside an industry titan like Microsoft in the Best Innovation for Collaboration category.
Mio was rated alongside 60 other applicants for factors like scope, differentiation, relevancy for enterprises, business impact and pricing. The judging panel for this year includes:
- Founder of Swartz Consulting Melissa Swartz
- Vice President and Service Director of Nemertes Research, Irwin Lazar
- President of Communications Advantage, Robert Harris
- President and Founder of PKE Consulting, Phil Edholm
About Enterprise Connect
For more than 28 years, Enterprise Connect has been the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise Unified Communications and Collaboration in North America.
Enterprise Connect brings corporate IT decision makers together with the industry’s vendors, analysts and consultants to focus on the issues central to enterprise networks and communications.
Based in Austin, Texas, Mio powers seamless communication between Slack, Microsoft Teams and Webex Teams. Mio’s technology solves a common problem that exists within modern enterprises today: too many siloed messaging apps. Mio keeps teams in sync by enabling employees to chat directly or in groups, share files, edit messages, and more – all from their tool of choice. Ready to sync your teams?