Best 38 Microsoft Teams Integrations You Need To Try
Looking to boost your collaboration experience with some Microsoft Teams integrations and plugins? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
How many integrations does Microsoft Teams have?
Microsoft Teams has listed over 600 apps in its App Store.
Included below are the top 38 Microsoft Teams plugins, apps, and software vendors that you could and probably should be adding to your Microsoft Teams app today.
We’ve sorted them by category in case you have a pressing need.
If there’s anything missing, or we haven’t provided an integration that meets your requirements, let us know!
Microsoft Teams plugins and integrations to help communication
1. External Federation for connecting to Slack or Webex Teams
Do you communicate with people outside your organization?
Do they use apps other than Microsoft Teams?
If the answer is yes to both of these questions, according to research, they’ll likely be using Slack or Cisco Webex Teams.
When this is the case, it becomes extremely unproductive moving out of Teams, into your external contact’s choice of app, and starting the conversation again.
Or even worse, end up resorting to email like it’s the 90s. (Okay, email has a purpose but you get the point).
They stay in their platform too and Mio translates the messages across platform.
And it’s not just messages that are supported! GIFs, emojis, channels, DMs, and message edits/deletes are all supported.
If this sounds like something you need, you can try up to three universal channels free here:
Zoom is one of the fastest-growing video conferencing brands on the market, offering state-of-the-art digital interactions through a simple click-to-call interface.
With Zoom’s Microsoft Teams integration, you can start video meetings instantly using Teams bot commands.
Simply set up a meeting and your Zoom bot will send a unique link for your conference that you can share with the rest of your team.
With Zoom Video conferencing, you can:
- Launch video in seconds on the apps your staff love
- Interact with people outside of Microsoft Teams
- Host video conferences with a secure link
- Get complete meeting summary reports
- Access video meeting recordings
- Add Zoom integrations to other leading tools
If you need to connect Microsoft Teams to Zoom Chat, there’s an integration for this too.
Mio is working on interoperability between Microsoft Teams and Zoom Chat.
This means you’ll be able to stay in Microsoft Teams and send messages to users in Zoom Chat.
And the same is true vice versa! Your users who prefer Zoom Chat can stay in Zoom and message users on Microsoft Teams.
You can join the waitlist below to be the first to know when our interoperability tool goes live.
For early access, join the waitlist here.
3. Cisco Webex Meetings
Did you know that 91% of businesses use at least 2 messaging apps?
Just because you love the functionality of Microsoft Teams doesn’t mean you don’t want access to other tools too.
Cisco’s Webex Meetings bot combines some of your Webex Meeting functionality with Microsoft Teams, including options to:
- Send links from Webex into Microsoft Teams
- Schedule meetings on Microsoft Office 365 calendars
- Let Microsoft users join a conference from a single click on a unique URL
There’s more to communication than words and text.
Sometimes, the best way to add context to a conversation is to bring some imagery into the mix. Freehand is an app by InVision, a company known for helping companies to create more effective graphic design workflows.
With Freehand’s Microsoft Teams integrations, you can access an infinite whiteboard where users can sketch, draw, and edit things together.
- Visual planning
- Save collaborations in the cloud
RingCentral is one of the leading providers of collaboration and communication tools in the world.
Recently they grew even further through a new collaboration with comms giant, Avaya.
Now, RingCentral has a dedicated app for Microsoft Teams too, which provides access to your own personal RingCentral bot.
The RingCentral bot brings enterprise-communication capabilities into Microsoft Teams.
This means you can access all the advanced features of RingCentral meetings without leaving your Teams app.
There’s no need to switch between apps when collaborating in Teams, which means that projects keep moving forward in a faster, more productive way.
- Call to access conference calls and click-to-join meetings
- Meet to locate session and dial-in numbers
- Help to unlock a range of RingCentral commands
Integrations for better collaboration
A picture’s worth a thousand words. And a diagram can communicate even more to your team.
Cacoo is a collaborative diagramming app for modern teams and is especially useful for creating wireframes, flowcharts, mind maps, SWOT diagrams, network diagrams, UML diagrams, project timelines, and any other visual your team needs to bring their ideas to life.
With Cacoo’s Microsoft Teams integration, you can get notifications about your team’s diagram activity, including when they add, update, comment on, or give access to a diagram.
The cloud-based app gives your team access to diagrams from wherever they have an internet connection, so they can check in when and where they need to.
- Real-time collaborative diagramming
- Commenting and mentioning right on diagrams
- Shared folders and team access controls
- Version control to save and track changes
- Presentation mode for easy sharing
- 100’s of professional templates and shapes
Visuals are crucial in workflows. Particularly if you’re working with designs, organizational charts, wireframes, and more.
The Lucidchart Microsoft Teams integration by Lucid Software inc helps you to improve collaboration and productivity in an aesthetically-driven team.
Anyone in your channel can edit or comment on a document using Lucidchart, without having to leave their Teams app.
- In-editor commenting, notes, and @mentions
- Work together in real-time from any location
- Drag and drop visual editing
- Include links and layers for interactive diagrams
- Presentation mode for easy-to-consume slideshows
When you implement Mural in your Teams workspace, you get a custom channel and a notification bot built-in.
The range of features you receive with Mural will allow you to brainstorm quickly with coworkers, send notifications to coworkers, and manage a complete collaborative canvas in the heart of your Teams channels.
- Messaging extension: Message and whiteboard at the same time
- Receive notifications when someone invites you to a mural or updates information
- Custom Mural tab: provide employees with a custom collaboration tab where they can brainstorm, draw, and build diagrams
Everyone needs their own specific blend of tools and features to be productive.
While some groups thrive best using whiteboards and visual prompts, others need lists and tables.
Wrike is a well-known online project management software that helps teams to accomplish more in an agile environment.
The Wrike integration for Microsoft Teams allows companies to transform conversations with the option to create and manage tasks and send and receive Wrike comments.
- See where your coworkers are on any given project
- Post-task previews into conversations
- Send actionable notifications in Teams
- View schedules on a shared Gantt chart
- Single sign-on
How do you maintain an efficient workforce when the right hand doesn’t know what the left is doing?
Teams work better when everyone’s on the same page.
Givitas is a software solution that’s designed to make it easier for your employees to ask for help at work and get the information they need.
This integration ensures that employees have access to collective intelligence in your workplace by making it easier to find and unlock data.
You can ask for help from other experts around the world and give assistance from members of your own team too.
- Get help to complex problems quickly
- Access useful information for the whole team
- Make knowledge sharing simple
How do you make sure that your team members can share ideas quickly and easily?
MindMeister is an intuitive mind mapping application that works perfectly within the Microsoft Teams ecosystem.
Launched in 2007, this app helps people to capture, share, and develop ideas in a visual platform.
With MindMeister, employees can make notes in teams, brainstorm ideas for an upcoming project, and visualize timelines.
- Single-page collaborative mind-mapping
- Visual brainstorming support for Teams
- Capture and share ideas in an instant
- Show connections between ideas
The new workplace isn’t just digital – it’s global too.
Chances are you’re already working with remote employees from around the world, or dealing with team members for whom English isn’t the first language.
So, do you need to hire a new translator?
Nope, just download one into Microsoft Teams.
The Translator app allows you to translate and read messages in your preferred language – no matter your chosen device.
You can install Translator once into your Microsoft Teams hub, and it will be available on any device you access your channels from.
- Real-time translation across multiple languages
- Available for iOS, Mac, Windows, Outlook, and Office 365
- Translate without switching between apps (just tap a button)
To use Translator, follow these steps:
In the Microsoft Teams admin center, select Messaging Policies from the left navigation, then either create a new policy or edit an existing policy.
Next, set the Allow users to translate messages option to On.
Jell is partially a collaboration app, and partly an excellent way for business leaders to keep track of workflow.
With this simple integration, you can check how everyone’s doing in your team, and make sure that your employees are working towards their goals as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The Jell bot is available from directly inside of Microsoft Teams, and you can use it to mark tasks as complete, set up new jobs, and send reminders. Features include:
- Reminders to match each user’s time zone
- Customize standup questions to fit your team
- Check everyone’s progress directly within Teams
MeisterTask is an application in the Microsoft Teams portfolio designed for agile teams that need help getting the most out of their workflow.
With MeisterTask, you can organize and manage projects for your workforce in a well-designed customizable environment that adapts to individual user needs.
Access Kanban boards, project boards, and software sprint options in seconds.
Tasks come equipped with all the information that team members need to get work done efficiently, and there’s a space for real-time communication too.
- Tags for projects
- Activity stream
- Due dates and times
- Descriptions and checklists
- Tracked time
- Task watches and task assigning
Teams apps for better productivity
When you use Soapbox, you can reduce your chances of tangent-prone discussions that go off-topic.
Soapbox will prompt teams to add things to the schedule between meetings too, reducing the risk of awkward silences.
The Soapbox integration for Microsoft Teams builds on the idea that collaboration works best when everyone interacts in the same place.
With Soapbox, you can add things to your meeting agenda and check them off as you go, meaning less jumping between apps.
- Question and answer insights
- Notifications to help you follow up on meetings
- Easy catch-up capabilities for people who miss meetings
- Support for building a stronger relationship between teams
- Alerts and notifications to keep you moving consistently towards your targets
Created specifically to improve digital workflows, ServiceNow is a cloud-based platform that updates the way your employees interact and collaborate.
Offered through the Now Virtual Agent, the ServiceNow integration allows you to perform routine tasks in ServiceNow from directly within teams.
You can exchange information easily with your ServiceNow applications and track down answers to frequently asked questions.
Keep in mind that you do need a ServiceNow account to use this integration with Microsoft Teams.
- Resolve common IT requests and HR tasks quickly using ServiceNow cloud services
- Exchange data easily with ServiceNow apps
- Find answers to common questions
- Execute routine actions in Microsoft Teams chat
Hive is a productivity tool that helps employees to manage their workflow in a way that works best for them.
Users can organize their workflow using Kanban boards, Gantt charts, calendars, and tables.
Plus, updates to the project strategy are reflected throughout all project views, so your team will always know if something changes, no matter which customizations they’re using.
There’s even access to Hive analytics, which provides interactive dashboards to business leaders, complete with artificial intelligence and machine learning insights.
- Spot workflow risks instantly with machine learning
- Integrate with thousands of other apps
- Let employees adjust their workflow according to their needs
- Access summary views of your projects and workplace performance
- Share files and documents instantly
Intended to support the modern, agile team, ScrumGenius makes it easier to automate team status meetings with automated check-ins and stand-ups.
This helps managers to track the performance of their employees more effectively.
ScrumGenius integrates with Github, Jira, and more to display team activity and member status updates.
It automatically pulls all of the information you need into a single dashboard so you can track the productivity of your team.
- Automation: Automate daily status meetings, retrospectives, and check-ins
- Pull in information from Jira, Github, and Azure boards
- Access multiple reports to share insights with other managers
- Customize questions for each team member
Teams apps for better customer service
Woobot is an integration for Microsoft Teams created to give your employees more context when they’re serving your loyal customers.
With access to Salesforce CRM information and real-time alerts, your team members can provide every customer with a more personalized end-to-end experience via Woobot.
Additionally, if anyone in your group needs help managing a particularly challenging customer, all they need to do is @mention another employee to collaborate with sales leadership and improve their chances of a great outcome.
- In-depth Salesforce integration for critical CRM data
- Comment on workflows and collaborate with team members on customer service
- View, search for and add data to lead reports
20. Zoho Desk for Teams
Advertised as the industry’s first context-aware software solution for customer service, Zoho Desk is designed to help companies build stronger relationships with customers.
By giving you access to crucial customer information, Zoho Desk ensures that your agents can provide clients with more valuable and memorable interactions.
Managers can even access useful metrics on Zoho Desk that will allow them to make better decisions about how to organize their teams in the future. Features include:
- Choose how help tickets get organized
- Access contextual intelligence from the Zoho CRM
- Access automatic suggestions for answers to frequently asked questions
- Set up automation and assign tasks to specific agents
21. Microsoft Dynamics 365
One thing that makes Microsoft Teams an incredibly popular collaboration app is the fact that it integrates so smoothly with the rest of the Microsoft Office environment.
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Microsoft Teams, the average employee can get more done, therefore delivering better results for your target audience.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers a tab that you can add directly into your Teams channel, where employees can collaborate on crucial customer records, and work together to close essential business deals. Features include:
- Co-authoring on Microsoft files
- Cross-functional collaboration hub
- Access all the documents you need to close deals
Klaxoon is a collaborative meeting app that strives to keep passive presentation to a minimum.
With this tool, you can use your tablet, computer, or phone to participate in meetings, react to presentations, brainstorm with colleagues, and vote on polls.
With quizzes, surveys and other engagement strategies to offer, Klaxoon helps to ensure that your employees aren’t snoozing through meetings.
The app comes with the option to embed slide decks into your presentation that have been pre-built by the Klaxoon team, featuring challenges, word clouds, and live-poll participation.
You share your content live too, so you can get real-time reactions.
- Challenges in meetings
- Voting and polling
- Meeting reactions
- Multi-choice meeting Features
Apps that make managing teams simple
Qubie is a Microsoft Teams app that brings insights and feedback to your team when you’re aiming for a better collaborative experience.
Whether you’re looking for weekly check-ins, or team performance diagnostics, Qubie can help.
This simple tool allows team leaders to improve the way they motivate and manage employees.
With Qubie, it’s easy to access insights through simple sentiment questions like “How was your week?”
You can also generate results and reports that highlight the growth and development of teams in the workforce too.
If you’re working on improving staff engagement, Qubie is a great tool to have.
- Easy sentiment analysis
- Share feedback with your team
- Get insights into collaboration
- Identify roadblocks in performance with reports
As more companies realize that recognition is crucial to employee engagement and performance, the number of tools available to support awards and recognition within collaboration tools is increasing.
Bonusly is one of the most popular integrations for Microsoft Teams when it comes to enriching company culture.
With Bonusly, you can frequently remind employees of how much you appreciate them through social, convenient feedback.
Bonusly makes giving candid recognition through Microsoft Teams simple. You can give bonuses to colleagues, review your own bonuses, and check on achievements all within Microsoft Teams.
- Send rewards directly in Microsoft Teams
- Provide quick feedback and recognition on Teams
- Support employee engagement and company culture
Agendas in meetings are crucial to ensure that everyone finishes each collaborative experience on the same page as their coworkers.
The mentality in the busy, modern workplace is leaning towards “no agenda, no meeting” – and righty so.
The Decisions app for Microsoft Teams is intended to bring employees closer together by allowing them to share and create agendas, collaborate on specific agenda topics, and generate meeting minutes.
There’s also the option to track decisions and tasks discussed in meetings.
The Decisions feature extends the Office 365 portfolio for groups that need to meet and engage in conferences regularly.
- Add agendas to meetings within Microsoft Teams
- View the agenda and suggest agenda topics in the Team thread
- View meeting agendas and past meeting minutes
- Save decisions and tasks directly to Microsoft Planner
If you want to keep your workplace running smoothly, then it’s a good idea to make sure that you know how your employees feel about your current strategies and workflows.
Polly is a simple survey integration for Microsoft Teams that allows business leaders to create multiple choice questions, and polls to gather feedback from workers.
You can get answers to crucial questions without disrupting your team.
- Real-time responses to essential questions
- Multiple choice or freeform polls
- Get real-time analytics and insights
27. CoreView How To
Training is crucial.
This is true for all walks of life – not just Microsoft Teams.
However, getting your teams up to speed with Teams pays off tenfold in the long run.
If you’re trying to get your employees to use Microsoft Teams for the first time, then CoreView How To is an integration that provides countless easy-to-follow learning paths that your employees can use.
These learning paths teach your team members how to get the most out of Microsoft Teams one step at a time.
- Access to guidance for people upgrading from Skype for Business
- Settings and personalization guidance
- Tips on managing channels, working with files and supporting employees
Administration tasks may not be the most exciting part of running a business, but that doesn’t make them less critical.
The SignEasy integration from Glykka helps business leaders to get critical signatures and information from employees within Microsoft Teams.
If you want to make sure that your team members can sign any essential forms in a heartbeat, without having to download additional software or come into the office, this is the app for you.
- Annotate and edit documents in real-time
- Add dates names and other details when signing
- Sign multiple document formats, including Word, PNG, Excel, and PDF
Without breathing down employees necks, how are you supposed to keep track of what everyone is doing?
Jibble is a bot for Microsoft Teams that allows business leaders to track time and attendance without having to leave the Teams client.
It’s also available as a Slack integration – in case you have Slack users too.
You can use Jibble for everything from analyzing workplace productivity, to figuring out what each of your staff members is working on at any moment.
- Active time sheet overviews
- Check who’s working at any given time
- Track client billing and payroll
- Keep an eye on employee productivity
People need feedback.
A little bit of appreciation from a manager, or some basic rewards and stickers can be all it takes to keep your staff members engaged and happy at work. Karma is a bot that records small but meaningful signs of recognition from business leaders for members of your team.
What’s more, Karma allows employees to reward each other when they notice a job well-done.
This can create a more appreciative and friendly culture within your workplace.
- Unique user profiles for every member of your team
- HR insights for team leaders
- Performance tracking
- Long-term and instant rewards
- Micro feedback
One of the market-leading apps in the employee advocacy space, Sociabble makes it easier to find and engage potential advocates on your team.
This SaaS solution aggregates company content sourced from various channels and creates one-click solutions that your team members can use to share valuable messages on their social media accounts.
With Microsoft Teams, your staff members can easily click on and upload advocacy posts to their social media pages without having to switch to another app.
They’ll also earn badges and rewards for their efforts.
- One-click social sharing
- Easy-to-access employee knowledge
- Make it easy to identify your top advocates
If you use Tableau software to keep track of crucial business information and make educated decisions about your business, Kiwi is a must-have app for Microsoft Teams.
This tool ensures that your team members can get instant updates and Business Intelligence notifications so that they can make decisions carefully for the future of your organization.
Kiwi makes it easier to:
- Increase BI adoption and distribution
- Keep your team members up to date on essential findings
- Simplify Business Intelligence reporting
Presence isn’t always the easiest way to figure out who’s available in your Microsoft Teams channels.
That’s why AttendanceBot exists to help you keep track of your team member’s shifts, absences, and vacation time.
Through this easy-to-use Microsoft Teams integration, employees can essentially clock in and out to the workplace, highlighting their available hours for the rest of the team.
They can also send requests to AttendanceBot for vacation days, which team managers can then approve or deny.
- Automated reminders about shifts
- Vacation day messages
- Shift management and absence tracking
- Employee performance tracking
Developed by Capriza Inc, the ApproveSimple application for Microsoft Teams is intended to improve and accelerate the corporate decision-making cycle by allowing people to access their approval items within Teams.
Approvals and decision gates are crucial tools used by a range of managers to keep processes running smoothly. ApproveSimple consolidates approvals from multiple environments into a simple and easy-to-use experience.
You can check on everything from invoices to purchase requests within Microsoft Teams channels.
- Consolidate all of your approvals into one UI
- Manage leave requests and management changes
- Track invoices and purchases requests
Bots, assistants, and other apps you need to know about
Created specifically for developers who need help collaborating online (e.g. remote developers, distributed tech teams, offshore development teams), Elmah.io is an excellent integration for Microsoft Teams.
This app integrates elmah.io functionality into Microsoft Teams so that you can identify and resolve bugs in development cycles quickly and easily.
Elmah.io automatically publishes error messages, URLs causing errors, and more into your Microsoft Teams conversations so that users can manage bugs directly within Teams.
If you’re constantly dealing with website errors as you develop new functionalities for your online offering, then Elmah.io is sure to improve your experience of Microsoft Teams.
- Cloud-based error management within Microsoft Teams
- Uptime monitoring
- Deployment tracking
- Complete access to notifications from the DevOps lifecycle in Elmah.io
AtBot is a customizable workplace assistant with machine learning functionality built-in.
With AtBot, you can create conversational UIs for virtually any workload, using the minimal code.
AtBot integrates with Microsoft Flow for better logic execution and Microsoft AIs.
You can build immersive and intelligent bots in no time, with virtually no experience required.
AtBot is also available at an enterprise level if you need more advanced features.
Some of the capabilities you can expect include:
- Build custom bots in minutes
- Manage your virtual assistants with ease
- Add custom logic to AI workflow management
Zoom.AI is another intelligent assistant that businesses can add to their Microsoft Teams experience.
Zoom.ai gives your employees up to 3 hours back in their day by making it easier to search for information, schedule meetings, and access essential data.
With Zoom.AI inside Microsoft Teams, employees can automate everyday tasks like:
- Managing calendars and setting up meetings
- Getting automated briefings for conferences
- Finding files anywhere
- Getting immediate answers to complex questions
- Daily snapshots with updates to cancel and change meeting times
One of the biggest challenges that companies face when it comes to making the most out of Microsoft Teams is that some of their employees already use other apps.
If you have employees that prefer to use Slack or Cisco Webex Teams, then it can be practically impossible to get them to join the rest of your staff on a Microsoft app.
Mio ensures your team can use the tool they feel most comfortable with, without missing out on crucial messages and content.
Mio connects your Microsoft Teams to use or either Slack or Cisco Webex Teams and helps eliminate silos in your workplace and keep employees connected.
With Mio you can:
- Share files and messages across multiple channels
- Send direct messages from Teams to Slack /Cisco Webex Teams, and vice versa
- Send file uploads across platform
- Use emojis and GIFS as it users were all on one platform
- Natively connect disparate teams without the need for a new app