7 Tools To Consider For Your Workflow Automation
Businesses implement automated workflows to improve efficiency and save business hours. Automated workflows have the power to cut down on resources you spend in doing tasks on a loop. And this is exactly why workflow automation tools are gaining popularity.
Research shows that CEOs spend around 20% of their time automating tasks. This is because most people are not sure what they want to automate and why. So, the key here is to know what tasks you want to automate and how your automation workflow should look.
There are ample workflows that you can build using no-code tools.
Aren’t no-code tools and low-code tools alike?
There is a range of tools that offer quick integration between two or more apps. But, you must understand that no-code tools are a tad bit different from tools tagged as low-code.
There are two types of workflow automation tools – no-code and low-code. No-code tools, as the name suggests, need zero technical expertise. This means anyone and everyone can get started with a no-code automation tool with ease.
Low-code automation tools need a bit of coding knowledge. But no-code tools make it easy for businesses to create and run automated workflows. For instance, Nintex is a low-code tool while Automate.io is a no-code tool.
How to choose the right kind of tool?
Choosing the right automation tool enables you to scale your business. Each tool will have a set of unique features that may be ideal for you.
Here are a few things to keep in mind while choosing a workflow automation tool:
- The tool must have an easy-to-understand user interface (UI). If you need support at every step, that tool may not be right for you.
- It must fit your budget in the long run as well. Picking a tool that you can scale up with is important.
- If your tool doesn’t integrate with your choice of apps, don’t buy it.
And now for the most important question:
Should you go for a tool because everybody else uses it?
There are two ways of looking at it:
- If everyone trusts a tool, then by consensus, it is a good one.
- What suits everyone may not be right for you.
So, before you jump the gun, here are 7 automation workflow tools that are worth a try.
7 Best tools to build automation workflows for your business
1 – Mio
Looking to connect Slack and Microsoft Teams? Mio is your ideal choice. Of course, you can create automated workflows between these three apps and more.
Mio lets you chat with your colleagues and clients on Slack, Microsoft Teams, or Webex. Why scatter your messages when you can send out cross-platform messages?
Not only chat, Mio allows cross-team collaboration between your different apps. Connect with your clients, irrespective of the apps they are using.
- Cross-platform direct messages
- Cross-platform channel messages
- Send emojis, GIFs, and reactjis cross-platform
- Edit and delete messages cross-platform
- Automated sync between chat apps
- Invite organizations to chat
- Assign roles and permissions for better collaboration
- Approve or disapprove channels
- Automated user sync
Ideal for: Small and large teams looking to sync chat apps and collaborate better.
Pricing: Free plan available. Paid plans start at $5/user/month.
2 – Automate.io
Looking to integrate your cloud apps and put your work on auto-pilot? Automate.io lets you do exactly that and more. Sync more than 200 cloud apps and set up automated workflows or as they call it, “bots”. You can create automated workflows in less than a few minutes with two or more apps.
The drag and drop feature makes it easy to create automation workflows. Choose your options, set up your bot, test it, and that’s it. You can now focus on other work while your bot does the hard work.
- Easy to understand interface
- Over 200 free and premium apps to integrate
- Easy drag and drop automation workflow builder
- Affordable for SMB who are looking to automate their marketing, sales, and business processes
- 24*7 customer support to solve their queries
- Martech companies
- Small and medium businesses
- Ecommerce, and businesses looking for Zapier alternatives.
Pricing: Automate.io has a completely free plan and lets you build single-action bots only. To add more action bots, buy a paid plan that starts at $9.99/month and includes one premium app.
3 – Microsoft Flow
Microsoft Flow is now rebranded as Power Automate. It’s a cloud-based system to create automated workflows. It’s powered by Microsoft and integrates with Microsoft Office 365 package with ease.
Power Automate is a classic example of a business process management platform. It is a low-code platform with power-packed features. You can use AI and smart recommendations to build your automation workflow.
- Pre-built connectors for quick access
- Drag and drop automation workflow builder
- Smart automation workflows with AI
- Smart ‘process advisor’ to help with workflow building
Ideal for: Small and medium businesses, and enterprises.
Pricing: Free trial is available for all paid plans.
Paid plans start at $15/per user/per month and allow users to build unlimited cloud flows. This pricing is valid from April 1, 2021, and is subject to change. You can buy extra workflows at $100 per-flow/month.
4 – Catalytic
Catalytic is an open-ended platform that offers rule-based workflows. It allows you to build smart automation workflows with zero coding expertise. It builds workflows that put your team and users in the center. From organizing data to syncing your work apps, it has everything sorted.
Catalytic automates everything on the data level. For powerful automation, it provides data security and predictive models. With Catalytic, build powerful and dynamic automation workflows.
- The rule-based automation workflow builder
- Workflow-powered environment to Automate form-based tasks
- Route and process high volume emails and notifications
- Add various triggers like API requests and system events
- Text analysis, sentiment analysis, and fuzzy matching
- Browser automation to automate simple browsing tasks on websites
- Automation workflow performance monitoring
Ideal for: Businesses looking to create AI-driven automated workflows without code.
Pricing: 30-days free trial is available. Paid plans start at $1,500/month.
5 – LeadsBridge
LeadsBridge bridges the gap between your ads and sales funnel. It is designed to build automated workflows for sales and marketing specifically. If you are looking for a workflow automation tool to sync your marketing and sales apps, then LeadsBridge is your ideal choice.
With over 380 integrations in place, LeadsBridge syncs your LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google with your CRM effortlessly.
- Sync Facebook lead ads with CRM and email marketing tools
- Build unhindered customer experience workflows
- Ready-to-use bridges to get started with automated workflow building
- Online to offline tracking
- Explore eCommerce synchronisation
Ideal for: Agencies, financial services, enterprises, retailers, and solopreneurs. LeadsBridge is ideal to sync advertising platforms with CRM.
6 – API Fuse
API Fuse is an amalgamation of the app store and integration platform. It brands itself as an embedded integration platform for SaaS brands. API Fuse lets you build a marketplace of integrations that you and your users need, and monetize on that. You can integrate your SaaS product with a host of apps on API Fuse.
As a user of API Fuse, you get to build the app integrations that you need. It targets specific user personas like product managers and CTOs. There is scope to build integrations for engineering and partnerships as well.
- Create customized integration marketplace
- Attract customers by offering tailored integrations
- Enable customers to connect their apps
- Track integrations that are popular
- Monetize integration marketplace
Ideal for: SaaS businesses looking to build an integration marketplace.
Pricing: Complete free plan available. Paid plans start at $750/month on an annual contract basis.
7 – Decisions
Decisions is a simple yet powerful no-code platform for business process automation. You can create automated workflows that are rules-driven and align with business objectives.
The graphical interface makes it easy to build automation workflows. You can either use Decisions as a SaaS tool or host your solution on-site or on a cloud model. Whatever way you choose to use Decisions, it is the same for all models. In fact, if you want to migrate to or from the cloud, you can do so with minimal effort.
Decisions boasts an easy-to-understand UI, comprehensive reporting, and intuitive dashboard. Integrate and improve your business processes using in-built testing and debugging features. IT developers can extend applications by building unique user interfaces using their SDK.
- No-code visual designer
- Pre-built integrations
- Easy to scale up
- Build comprehensive business workflows
- Easy to build dynamic forms
- Comprehensive and intuitive dashboard
- Easy to set up integrations
- In-built testing and debugging
- End-User Portal to interact with apps and processes
- Flexible deployment options
Ideal for: Enterprises, looking to build workflows and automation to scale businesses.
- The standard plan starts at $4,839/month (you can request a quote for your requirements)
- Enterprise plan (need to request a quote)
Automated workflows help freelancers, solopreneurs, marketers, managers, or anybody running a business. Choose your ideal tool to create automated workflows. Our recommendation is to try out a tool before you buy it.
Before we wrap up, once again, keep these in mind before selecting a tool:
- Should suit your business needs
- Should fit your budget
Till then, happy automating!